Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world
GeoEstellaDiosa

Rabu, 03 Februari 2016

Tips - Snail White by Namu Ori vs Fake

Hi gorgeous....
Its so sad that i've been hiding sooo long from bloggerlife. I just dunno what im going to write~ and facing a busy real life actually. Hahahaha....

Well, this is not the good start because im back with some tips to avoid fake product.

Actually this is my real experience. I've been loving the product from thailand named "Snail White by Namu", this one is kind of moisturizer thingy~ but it claims to regenerate your skin and makes your skin look glowing, smooth and repair some skin problems such as acne, darkspot, etc. I give it try and bring it home when i was on trip in Bangkok last year. I bought it from beauty centre (sounds like watson or guardian). I forgot the price on baht but when i converted it into rupiah it becomes IDR 270.000 ... of course i have no doubt about this because i bought it at aurhorized seller.

Well i tried about the 1st 3days my skin got some breakout. All the pimples and redness is comeout.. i screamed like crazy!! I thought it didnt suit my skin. But then i give it more 3days to see the result, if my skin going worse than before i'll stop the usage. 3days passed, i shocked with my skin. It becomes more flawless and smooth. Those pimples and dark spot reduced soooo quickly.. i continued to use this product untill finally it finished into empty bottle.. haha...

I feel that this product gives a lot of benefits to me. But it hard to find that product in here. So i checked online and got some onlineshop who sell it. Because i didnt know about the fake thingy, i go straight away to buy it online.
When it comes to mail i got sooooo excited to give it try....
But .....
Hmm...
Well... it kinda dissapointing...
I found this is a bit different from my previous product that i bought on thailand. The texture, the smells, the colour... everythings different.
Then i googling about the fake snail white looks like. And.. BOM! Literally same with mine! :''(((
Thanks God i havent applied on my skin...

Please be careful if you want to buy a beauty product from online.... make sure you buy it from authorized seller.

So this is my comparison between my original snailwhite cream and the fake one... i hope this is useful.

Seeyou on my next post!! 😘😘😘

1 komentar :

  1. I just bought it on AliExpress. Is it safe? I hope it's the original White snail cream!

    BalasHapus

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 Welcome to GeeCorner!

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer